Tervetuloa, Vieras. Ole hyvä ja kirjaudu tai rekisteröidy.
  • Tavallinen aihe

Aihe Debra johnson  (Luettu 916 kertaa)

Talojuhani

• Vieras
Debra johnson
Nigerian pojat saalistavat Facebookissa helppoa rahaa, käyttävät "Debra Johnson" nimeä: hänen suomalaissyntyinen isänsä Mustafa Olulusta on jättänyt 6 milj dollarin perinnön, 70% menee Suomen orpokodeille ja 30% sinulle.....kunhan ensin lähetät tietosi ja rahaa Debran pankkiin asioitten hoitamiseksi: 

Thank you for accepting This Offer and your Cooperation by carrying out this assignment for the betterment of our country and for the sake of our future children and mark you that you are doing this for the sake of Almighty,please do send in This Information below ,So that i will as well forward your information to the BANK where the money have been Deposited. After that i will send you all the necessary Documents that are involve like the WILL Certificate and the Death Certificate of my Later Father, well i want you to receive this Amount of money noted is $6.000.000.00 US Dollar to start off the Donation to the Orphanage Home and have the sum of 30% for your own assignment ,please This money will be Transfer to you as soon the documentation is done,hope to hear from you soon
This below information, to whom the money will be transfer to and be distributed to the orphanage home,
(1) Email Address............
(2)Home Address..........
(3)Scan Copy Of Your Passport or your Id Card .........
(4)Telephone Number......................
(5)Full Name..................
(6)Bank Details........
Regards
Debra.

Viimeksi muokattu: 20.07.12 - klo:13:34 kirjoittanut Talojuhani

Talojuhani

• Vieras
Vs: Debra johnson
Yes i know but you have to send me those information so that i will forward it to my late father bank and the bank will contact you and informed you on how the fund will be transfer to you but first i want to inform you that you are going to pay tax for the transfer charges and other once but don't worry any money you pay during the transaction will be giving back to you as soon as the transaction is done ok..
God bless you
Debra.

Toivotin Bebralle Allahin siunausta.

Talojuhani

• Vieras

Lehtimäki

• Mestari
  • Jäsenryhmäluokka:
Vs: Debra johnson
Nigerian pojat saalistavat Facebookissa helppoa rahaa, käyttävät "Debra Johnson" nimeä: hänen suomalaissyntyinen isänsä Mustafa Olulusta on jättänyt 6 milj dollarin perinnön, 70% menee Suomen orpokodeille ja 30% sinulle.....kunhan ensin lähetät tietosi ja rahaa Debran pankkiin asioitten hoitamiseksi: 

Thank you for accepting This Offer and your Cooperation by carrying out this assignment for the betterment of our country and for the sake of our future children and mark you that you are doing this for the sake of Almighty,please do send in This Information below ,So that i will as well forward your information to the BANK where the money have been Deposited. After that i will send you all the necessary Documents that are involve like the WILL Certificate and the Death Certificate of my Later Father, well i want you to receive this Amount of money noted is $6.000.000.00 US Dollar to start off the Donation to the Orphanage Home and have the sum of 30% for your own assignment ,please This money will be Transfer to you as soon the documentation is done,hope to hear from you soon
This below information, to whom the money will be transfer to and be distributed to the orphanage home,
(1) Email Address............
(2)Home Address..........
(3)Scan Copy Of Your Passport or your Id Card .........
(4)Telephone Number......................
(5)Full Name..................
(6)Bank Details........
Regards
Debra.

lähetä  sinne  tilisi  numero  ja  pyydä lähettämään  itsellesi  500  euroa  noiden
tietojen   sinne  lähettämiskustannuksiin   ::)